Tue Feb 12, Wed Feb 13 & Thu Feb 14, 2019
Family Church, 2022 SW 122nd St, Gainesville, FL 32607 352-332-6459
Morning classes run from 9:30AM to 12 noon, afternoon classes run from 1 PM to 4PM
Lunch: Lunch break is 1 hour, from 12 noon to 1PM. Purchased lunches (optional) will be catered by SweetBerries, who catered last year, with a variety of sandwiches each day. Coffee and hot & cold teas will be available throughout the day.
Snacks: We are asking members to donate baked goods and snacking food to have on hand throughout the morning and afternoon; no need to coordinate or sign up, as people’s generosity and thoughtfulness always prevails. If you wish to donate a very large salad (to serve 25 people) on one of the three days, or have any questions regarding food, contact Marwin Smith, 352-331-6528, marwin_smith @ hotmail.com.
Day Camp Registration and Cancellation Policy – DAY CAMP POLICY If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact either Claudia Larsen (352-215-9067, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Melanie Phillpot (352-871-5698, email@example.com).
Day Camp Registration Form & Schedule – Registrations accepted December 15th and through the January general meeting –
Day Camp Schedule & Day Camp Class Descriptions
Tuesday, Feb 12:
- AM – Jelly Roll Stash Buster Quilt – Smith
- AM – Beginner Paper Piecing Class A – Tucker
- AM – Fused Folk Bird Applique – Jones
- PM – Reverse Machine Applique – Action
- PM – Curved Coasters – James
- PM – Satchel with Flare & Flair – Owens
Wednesday, Feb 13:
- AM – Scrappy Quilt – Batchelder
- AM – Jelly Roll Rug – Davis
- AM – Seminole Patchwork Runner – Pozzetta supply list coming soon
- PM – Beginner Paper Piecing Class B – Tucker
- PM – Chandelier Quilt – Smith
- PM – Fabric Journal – Roberts
Thursday, Feb 14: