Show and Tell is always a favorite part of our meetings!
As of September 2021, QACDG has returned to in-person meetings, combined with Zoom for members who are unable or hesitant to meet in public. The September 2022 general meeting will be the final meeting available on Zoom.
Guild meetings are scheduled for the first Thursday of each month, from 9:30 a.m.-noon.
We meet at the Senior Recreation Center, 5701 NW 34th Blvd., Gainesville FL (View Map)
- 9:30-10:00: Social time. Chat with other members, and if participating via Zoom, check your volume settings.
- 10:00-noon: General meeting. Includes business meeting, program (usually around 60 minutes), member show and tell. Zoom attendees will be muted during this time, so there are no distracting background noises.
- After the meeting: Stay and chat some more, or ask a question!
We are a fragrance-free guild – – some of our guild members have medical issues, and even the slightest amount of fragrance can cause breathing problems. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
- For upcoming meetings and events, click here.
- If you are new to Zoom and need help setting up the program, click here.